Monday, August 11

haha....my stomach hurts from doing ab crunches and from the batting cages...i thought i'd tell that to hedwig so that she could offer me a sandwhich now....haha.

yes skimmy the book is going to be made into a movie with sly stallone as the lead cop.....its gonna be great!!

I had quite the problem yesterday with my late evening tv schedule, I found that Star Wars, Glory and Rocky IV were all on at the same time, needless to say my thumb is pretty tired from flipping through all the channels.

I wish I had the motivation to study for GREs, but i'm lazy, i can't believe i motivated myself enough to clean my room, i guess it finally just pushed me over the edge and i needed to do it. It does look nicer and bigger now, so i guess thats a good thing.
I hope this blog prevents me from being kicked out of the house.

currently listening to: Pixies

No comments: