Tuesday, August 12

Coming in With: Street to Nowhere- The Parkman Ghost

The A-L-H?? Darth seriously.... haha. Also i'd like to point out that our claim to fame is not a haunted house, but none other than the class of 1997's Adam Tate! Hello, he is on the practice squad for the Green Bay Packers. That means he knows that Brett Faverere guy. So Freaky Friday seems like the popular movie choice right now, but the next flick I actually want to watch is a movie called Step Into Liquid. I've been on a local music scene kick recently for some reason as well, well by local I mean local California bands, up and down the coast, there's some good stuff out there.

Oh yeah before I go there is a very awesome virus/worm going around for computers. It's so very excellent, I have my home computer and my work computer infected with it. It's really cool cause it pretty much locks you out of your own computer as it shuts down after it's on for a few minutes. Apparently it is transferred through downloads or email and a lot of people are having this happen to them. So just a warning to the house. Oh yeah and make sure you have your stuff backed up, cause I almost lost all my files. Not cool Zeus.

Going out with: Dogwood - Conscience in a Cave

No comments: