Tuesday, July 8

I had a really good long 4th of July break also. I had Thursday off, so on Wednesday after watching Legally Blonde 2 with my co-worker I drove up to SF with Billy. We left around 11:30 and got there at 5 in the morning. I feel bad because I slept practically the whole way there. =) We stayed with my sis who has an apartment in there until August...it's a little less then a mile from Fisherman's Wharf. On Thursday we went shopping at Union Square and I was in heaven! I'm not much of a shopper, not like most girls but I LOVE BARGAINS. They had really good sales at Macy's and Banana Republic so I had a field day. =) Anyways, that night we had dinner with one of my good friends and we met her new boyfriend and went to a karaoke place. On Friday we went to Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park, swimming and to Fisherman's Wharf for some clam chowder and fireworks. It was a busy day but lots of fun. I decided that the Palace of Fine Arts is my favorite place in San Francisco. On Saturday we did some more shopping and headed back home. It was a great trip...San Francisco seems like a cross between N.Y. and L.A. It's not as busy and crowded as N.Y. but they still have the "culture" that L.A.'s missing. Does that make any sense?

No comments: