Thursday, July 3

Hey everyone.....the blogger post looks different....neat i guess......Saw T3 last night and I have to say I wasn't disappointed like I was with Matrix Reloaded. It brought everything that you could hope for, good action, a story that held true to the previous ones, and of course lots of Arnold one liners. I was quite satisfied with the movie although sitting in the 3rd row did cause my eyes to hurt during the fast paced scenes.
Looking forward to playing softball tomorrow. Unlike playing with my work, we may actually win this time and the teams should be for the most extent competitive. Mac you too should be commended on your football and softball skills, although word out on the street is that the cobra kai is after you, be for warned.
I heard that boys and girls song today for the first time, as I was out and lunch and it was playing at the place I was eating and thus could not be avoided, oh my gosh, shoot me in my head, seriously it bad, like really really bad, i almost threw up in the middle of my meal.
Poor mighty ducks, lost paul kariya today to the stupid colorado avalanche. I'm not a ducks fan, but I did enjoy watching him play for them and wished he had stayed his whole career there....oh well thats sports business for you.

Happy 4th of July to everyone

No comments: