Saturday, July 19

ha ha so true about celebrities and sports players being more important than the president FTC. i mean who gives a rat's ass about the leader of the free world ... after all the leader in dunks, assists, defense and blah blah is in trouble ... OH NO (hands over mouth in shock). but have no fear i'm sure the lakers will come out on top .... cause they are the lakers - the greatest team ever (rolling my eyes) ... is it just me or has basketball lost all its competivness. (disclaimer: i know nothing about sports and i'm actually just talking out of my ass and giving my personal opinion.)

excellent news about elastica my friend ... sure they are gone but at least you are getting bits of news and interesting stuff and isn't justine doing a nice side project right now???

are you ready FTC to shake your ass to 80's groove :) side note FTC i found meng on friendster ... actually he found me ... your old roomie.

so i got radiohead tixs for both nights at the hollywood bowl. sheesh they were hard to come by ... thank goodness for presale. my tix for friday are quite excellent but i have to fly solo for thurs. night show. i'm actually pretty cool about going by myself once the show starts but the whole going there myself and waiting until the show starts ... let's just say it would be nice to have someone there to talk to is all. well at least i can say i saw radiohead three times, they are only my no. 2 band though following the great and almighty CURE. IF THIS WAS THE CURE I WOULD GO ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR THEM ... I MISS THEM SO MUCH ... THEY MIGHT TOUR IN 2004 (fingers crossed) oh please please please.


No comments: