Friday, June 27

I know it’s been a while…I’ve been, um, busy. Yeah, busy. So I just came back from my trip to cancun. For those of you who’ve never been there, I definitely suggest you go at least once. The place rocks!!!! Unless you don’t like clear water, powdery sand, kick-ass food, cool bars, and super super super nice people. I will never forget this trip..it was so fun! And thanks to Shirley for being a fun vacation buddy. After coming back, I realized I don’t travel enough. I hadn’t been on vacation in like 7 years prior to this trip (unless you count san diego, vegas, san fran, sac….which I don’t count as real vacations). 7 years! Anyway, there’s a point to this….my question to everyone in the house is “what interesting places have you vacationed?” (I’m asking so I have some good suggestions on where to go for my next vacation). Alright people, I’m out!

No comments: