Tuesday, June 3


hey all...so this is my last blog for a couple days...i know you are all hanging at the edge of your seats to see what is going on in the great and exciting life of christina...but unfortunately nothing...just me moving 3000 miles back home, being confused about ppl and same ol shit different day.

song o' dee day Dave Matthews Band: Say Goodbye

i'm getting sad sad bout going going back back to cali cali. mostly just leaving friends. i just wish i could take them all with me in a lil snow globe for me to access whenever i want. but i guess i have that in the internet. but it's not the same. i want the real thing. the real ppl who i hang out w/ every day, week, month whatever. :( yeah yeah i know, blah it's a new year, you will meet new ppl and will have new experiences and a great summer..but what about noow. whatever...i'm getting all choked up. My last full day here in philly. i'm gonna miss sooo many things and ppl.
listnening to: some evanescence song on the CD their CD that wylie burned for me.

No comments: