Monday, June 2

Hello House.
I had a pretty cool weekend that started off pretty crappy, the reason, I went back to UCR. Good grief was it hot and disgusting out there, and the smog covered the mountain so you couldn't even see the big yello C. I decided to go to pick up my diploma. NKOTB motivated me by getting his a while ago, after only 1 year, whereas i waited 2 years. Everything looked green and weird. the school is still a commuter school since i went at like 2 in the afternoon, and the school seemed like it was desserted. Anyway got my diploma and headed to S.D to visit mac. Thanks for the lodging mac, good times were had. Watched the matrix, (well most of it, fell asleep at one part, i'm sure drinking half a pitcher of beer had nothing to do with that) padre game and 25th hour. the padre game was one of the better baseball games i'd seen, plus the pad squad upgraded our seats to field level. San Diego was cool, good food, good people, fun times, and mac where is ty and the other one?

No comments: