Friday, June 20

"And I might as well just grin and bear it
Because it's not worth the trouble of an argument" - badhead by blur

this is kinda of old but this song was stuck in my head for so long. why am i even up now. well actually i know why ... cause i'm a vampire. i'm pretty tired but i'm waiting for my hair to dry a bit cause i don't like to sleep with it wet and i hate using the blow dryer.

nothing much to say .... friendster is cracking me up with all its randomness. people are finding people they have not spoken to in ages. ha ha. but in the end it is just a popularity contest to see how many darn friends you can add.

the week is ending. okay june went by pretty quickly. eh. another month. i need to find a new job man. i actually really need to work on my resume. okay i'm going to do that now ... i'll leave you with these lyrics:

"When you see me
Please turn your back and walk away
I don't want to see you
Cos i know the dreams that you keep is wearing me" - no distance left to run by blur

on the beat box: nothing but just a side note i am still madly in love with the cure and was listening to their paris cd today :)

No comments: