Wednesday, May 7

i was just sent a threatening email saying that if I don't blog i'm going to be killed or something, so fearing for my life here is a post for you all to enjoy. Lets see so far this week I have cleaned a big portion of my office and put things in order, which is a rarity for me. I saw better luck tomorrow cause I'm asian....haha jk........i thought it was really good movie especially the stylistic directing. Still haven't seen X2 yet, but I think I'll be doing that this weekend, hopefully. Matix comes out shortly as well, which makes me think I should watch the first one, yes I think I may be the only person not to have seen the matrix. looking forward to vegas mac, i'm sure it will be quite a funny little weekend, looking forward to bowling at 4 am and you yacking on my shoes as you have earlier predicted doing. ......okay i hope this is good enough for now......go dodgers, and good luck to the ducks...show that you aren't a hack!!! (-kw)

No comments: