Tuesday, May 6

dang okay no one has been blogging .... for shame everyone :( even myself.

hedwig ... the one good person in the house ... neat you were listening to RENT ... you got me hooked on that play, seriously. as for the japanese thing, it does not surprise me one bit. those people are strange esp. ones like nick edney. (insert evil laugh here)

moving on ... i went to see the jealous sound and postal service tonight. okay is something seriously wrong with me where i hate everything. ha ha. i was NOT impressed by them but then again nothing impresses me right dorkus. to top it off there were like these high school people there and it was bad. like ugly bad. (shiver) like someone made the lead singer of the postal service ask a girl out to their prom bad. (shiver, shiver) freaking way too high school for me. i'm how much older than these kids. i know i know you are saying hey new wave girl don't let these people get to you or don't go to the shows than new wave girl but i guess i do let these people get to me and going to shows give me something to do. better than going to fu**ing lame ass dinners with people you hardly know .... ha ha get that one mac the knife and darth bronger. :)

vegas next weekend. thank goodness. i think i'm getting the shakes from not drinking. ha ha. man and 24 hour bowling in vegas so i'm all over that.

well since i'm in the sharing mood i might as well tell everyone in the house about my first real car accident although it is more of a fender bender. on sunday while going to church some car starts reversing while i was behind him in a driveway .... so i'm honking like mad and honking some more then BANG ... he hits my car :( eh at least no one was hurt and the ins. company is taking care of everything but what a pain.

I WANT TO SEE X-MEN 2 :(

No comments: