Sunday, April 13

Went to an 80's club (Three Clubs?) in L.A. on Friday night. I never knew I could have that much fun in L.A. of all places. Besides the massive amounts of people I quite enjoyed myself. However, I think there are some general rules that people should abide by on the dance floor.
1) If you are not going to be dancing, please don't take up space on the dance floor or anywhere near the the entrance of the dance floor.
2) If you are a single guy, and you see single girls dancing, do not automatically assume you can butt in and start dancing with us. Ask first. We will probably say no. (haha)
3) If you are a single guy trying to butt into single girls dancing and they give you weird looks and are turning their backs to you, this means they do not want to dance with you!! (See #2)
4) Please stay within your own space. Do not do that kind of crazy dancing where people standing in your perimeter could potentially be injured.
5) Do not back up into others, Do not push your big butt into others and almost knock them down bc your butt is so damn big.
6) Wear lots of deodorant please. "Are you Sure?" I don't think so.

Sorry, just more things that annoy me these days..........................................

Hope everyone had a good weekend :D

Listening to: Nelly Furtado f/ Esthero - "I feel you" - great song

No comments: