Wednesday, April 30

Nick Edney, that is the most disgusting thing ever, maybe she just wanted to stick something in her mouth because she was hungry. Tee hee. I've been exhausted lately, I think a lack of sleep and too much physical activity is the culprit, but i'm feeling better now, thank goodness. Something has been brought to my attention lately and I realized that no matter how much any of us complain about our little old lives, we really have nothing that significant to complain about. This is not to say we do not have the right to be upset about circumstances, that is a basic human emotion. I understand that all of us go through hardships, I have been through some myself, but still it's relatively nothing compared to what else is going on out in the world, away from our sheltered/bubbled lives. I mean, think about the poor people in a war torn country, SARS taking away lives in bundles, and even closer to home, skid row, wrongful deaths, etc..... I'm not here to depress anyone, but this is just a friendly reminder that no matter how bad things are looking we don't have it that bad. It is just what we have been accustomed to, but if you take time to realize the big picture, we are lucky. One last thing, in the end it doesn't really matter because God will take care of all things, so in the word of Bobby McPherin "don't worry, be happy!"

No comments: