Friday, April 4

Hey party people

Whats going on? yeah same here, a whole lotta nothing......my teeth are killing me, stupid wisdom teeth coming in, i should have them pulled in the near future......as for back ups i don't agree nor understand them...and 30 is a bit to early to have one if you believe in them i think....baseball season is among us again, which mean me and NKOTB rules have a lot of quality time together....sucks to be you nick...haha...i kid i kid.....anyway going up north this weekend that should be somewhat entertaining.....I was watchin black hawk down the other day....that movie is sad and in the current situation we are in, i see it as being inevitable in the battle for baghdad...if you haven't seen it rush out and rent it to see what city warfare is and how scary it is for those coming into the city....Big props on making med school hedwig, maybe now you can tell me what is wrong when i'm sick for real, instead of just telling me its post nasal drip....haha...oh and props on your job award to dorkus i can see you were thrilled to recieve it.....i want to see "fun pigern" haha...yeah i'm pretty bored at work right now...2 more hours....

tv show to my eyes: Family guy (episode: Sexual Harassment) -DVD comes out 4/15!!!!!

No comments: