Tuesday, March 25

Running on Winamp: A variety of 2Pac songs.

He's dope.

This is a short list of books I want to read and purchase. LAbyrinth, Darth I really want to read that. Perfect I'm Not, should tie me over til Jose Canseco releases his book. Pickup Artists, a book on streetball and streetballers. Yes not very intellectual type stuff, but stuff i'm interested in nonetheless.

Cancun? Psh...that's weak, you have to go to the brighter spots such as Tijuana and Tecate, that's the place to be in Mexico. Hey Nick I hear that Mexico has this really cool donkey show, you should go check it out, oh wait NKOTB isn't going, nevermind. Actually i've never been there myself, but I hear it's nice, so have fun, and drink lots and lots of tap water, you know cause it will be so hot and you'll be thirsty.

Random Thought: You know what's annoying to me, people who can't think for themselves. They never have their OWN opinion, and just go with whatever they are used to. It pisses me off to think that you were born with a brain, so use it! Aargh!! I want to hear what your OPINIONS are, or just things that annoy you people, whether it be from friends, family, work, etc... please entertain and enlighten me. Don't be "sheep" as new wave likes to say.

No comments: