Tuesday, March 25

listening to: When the heartache is over--Miss Tina Turner
i'm back in philly....weather isn't that bad. just don't want to work/school. Cancun is pretty cool....i did the "partying" stuff--it was for senior trip. I didn't get to see the cultural stuff. They've got ok clubs...the beach is nice. I'm sure you'll have a blast Nick.

Speaking of vacations....I wanted to tour Europe this summer. My cousin went on Contiki tours for a pretty good price. But...a. no money and b. war. *shrug* I also wanted to go back to the Philippines this summer but, I doubt that will happen, esp cuz of the war and tension over there. I guess I'll just have to settle for going to camp in Idyllwild--Camp Ronald McDonald! Should be fun and tiring...and I'll get toasty dark! hehe.

now listening to: Almost Paradise......but i forget who sings it.....it's an old song...i think it's from the movie Blue Lagoon *shrug*

No comments: