Monday, March 24

Hi kids! I know I haven?t been around lately, so I apologize (especially to new wave who I know is just about to kick my ass). But anyway, it was weird cuz I had a dream last night about finally blogging after all these weeks/months. So it was definitely a sign that if I didn?t blog, something might happen to me J so I?ve been pretty busy at work (pretty hard to believe since it?s usually so laid back) but it?s finally starting to slow down. You know what I really hate about work? When you?re in a really important meeting with very important people but you have absolutely nothing remotely interesting or smart to contribute to the conversation, so you just sit there like a little idiot and everyone?s wondering why the heck you were even in the meeting in the first place. And to top it off, your boss is sitting next to you in the meeting and keeps looking at you thinking ?why the heck did I bring her to the meeting?? well, anyway, just a thought.
So I?ve finally planned my vacation to cancun. I have not been on a vacation in like 6 years. Unless you count vegas and sacramento (which, last time I checked, isn?t very fun). So I am sooooo excited! Has anyone been there and can tell me some places to go? Places to eat? Things I HAVE to do?

No comments: