Thursday, March 20

am i being petty if i'm annoyed that there's nothing else on except war coverage? i don't cable so all 13 channels were showing the war. so this morning i had to resort to watching teletubbies....u know how BAD that is??? hehe. i swear those things are on crack...an evil ploy w/ subliminal messages telling your 2-5 year olds that crack is good! :P

ok so tell me if this is weird. the red head's mom left me a message yesterday b/c she heard through the red head that i had gotten a new car. so i called her back this morning and we chatted it up a bit...caught up w/ each other's lives(i didn't really ask about her son or how he was doing). so she calls me like 20-30 minutes later to ask if i was free for lunch tomorrow and i was. so we set a date for lunch. is that weird that she would want to have lunch w/ me after we already like caught up w/ stuff? i mean granted, the woman LOVES me and prolly misses me....but i'm wondering if there are ulterior motives.....does she have something to talk to me about? is she gonna ambush me and have kyle come too? what if she told us BOTH to have lunch w/ her w/o each of us knowing? i may just be paranoid...she's not manipulative like that. i was just wondering if you all would agree that it was weird.

No comments: