Sunday, March 9

all right you people seriously depress me! not that i don't care about war and love lost and sucky coworkers...you guys make me want to cry about something different everytime i read a blog (kidding). i will try not to be as sad and depressing....

my question for you is: how many times do you allow a "friend" (let's call her "Jane Doe") to flake out on you? new wave and i have this "friend" who has become very shady and rude and demanding and flaky recently..she has flaked on us at least five times - we wonder why we even put up with her...so what do you think - at what point do you "break up" with a friend? and how do you do it w/o exchanging cross words and flying fists? Do you just ignore them and delete their phone number out of your address book? Do you bring up all the things that bug you about this person? Breaking up surely is hard to do, but if I can avoid seeing this person again, I will. Let me know your thoughts on this if you don't mind.

No comments: