Wednesday, February 5

Hey guys?I?m here to do my monthly blog. It?s been a tiring week. And it?s only Wednesday. Wild bill?s was interesting. Piling ribs and chicken in a bucket is not too appetizing, nor was the soup that looked like beans in a pail. But fun was had by all, although I would?ve gone to medieval times any day over wild bill?s.
About the whole friendship thing?.longest friendships for me are mac and eric. I don?t really think the duration of your friendship really says anything about the friendship itself. Some people just don?t find the person that they connect with the most until way later in life.
I?m planning on a week long vacation for the summer. Somewhere near the water?mexico, florida, whatever?does anyone know where I can get really cheap deals on vacation packages or things like that?

No comments: