Wednesday, January 22

wow so many blogs. pigern you expressed what i wanted to say and so much more articulately than i could and that's why i didn't blog about it(re: Affirmative Axn). hehe.

i'm too am a reality junky how sad. AI was hilarious but I'm not seeing any real talent w/ the ones they picked...so we'll see if it keeps my attn for long. that enrique guy was just disturbing.....i think he is on crack--and not the good kind hehe. i stopped watching joe millionaire b/c the guy annoys me....i'm just waiting for the last ep. i was flipping btwn bachelorette and AI...but more watching AI. Bachelorette is getting kinda boring. Anyone see Man vs Beast? The red head was telling me about it.....yeah pretty bad. I also have been watching H.S. reunion....pretty interesting. I am wondering how that one show where america will set up two strangers to marry each other. I think it would be hilarious if some really bored ppl just voted for the two most incompatible ppl to get married...that would be sad/funny.

oh and on AI...what was up w/ that one guy's voice? Sounded like he was going through puberty but he was like this huge guy! ok that's about it from here...take care everyone.

No comments: