Friday, January 31

ok i guess it depends on the meaning of known....does that mean you still talk to the person every so often...or what. Cuz I know ppl from kindergarden that live in the Philippines and when I go back I talk to them or whatever, but I wouldn't call them good friends.....I mean if I never went back to the Philippines I probably would never speak to them again....so yeah. the oldest friend that i semi-keep in touch w/ although we've had sort of a falling out is my friend Lance from high school. I was thinking lately about reconnecting w/ some of my girlfriends from hs but...well i'm out here so that would be hard to do taht 3000 miles away(not 25k miles away as the whore from meet the folks said). the redhead has kept in touch w/ ppl from elementary school....which i think is kinda cool. I can't really keep in touch w/ ppl in elementary school cuz i moved around a lot....*shrug*

i had a crappy day at work....sleep would be relaly good right now......

listening to: the gentle hum of my computer.

No comments: