Tuesday, January 21

Hey party people.....Darth is back in the hizzy.......haha....i'm so white.....anyway lets see whats going on....i'm blogging from inside my office right now, with the door closed...hehe.....reality tv is at its best joe millionaire is a moron, he blew his cover last night, which was pretty smooth....er...uh...duh....uh i mean 2 years ago......dumbass.....meet my folks should be called folks meet the whores....haha..quailty thats all i have to say.......affirmative action.......i could go on for days about what i think about this subject but i will refrain except to say that i once heard a speech that said one day people would be judged not on the color of their skin but on their character..i wish that day were today...hmmm i wonder who said that? sat would have been way cooler had nick and the squriel kissed, that would have made up for my 2 hours of misery.....i think i need my wisdom teeth pulled, like right now, i have been in pain for about 3 days now, not fun at all. I have been studying for my GRE lately and I have discovered something that i already knew, but its still painful...my vocabulary is very very uh...er..um..small.....haha.....okay those are my thoughts for the day and i won't wait so long to blog next time....peace

No comments: