Wednesday, January 22

Hey guys? I know it?s been a while since I last blogged. I read regularly, but am too lazy to post my own. Let?s see?Ok, so american idol is seriously the funniest show ever. That Enrique guy was too hilarious. And that one girl with the braids, ghostly white face, wearing the blue cardigan with a tie and plaid skirt?I love how they tell her she didn?t make it, and she?s like ?NO!? in a whiney voice. Ha ha. Good times. Oh, and has anyone heard of that new reality show called bridezilla? Or something like that. It shows real brides preparing for their weddings?going hysterical, whining, demanding?.some good quality tv.
So, I?m gonna pick the raiders to win the super bowl this year. I don?t really like them, but I know darth and juwanna hate them, so all the more fun for me.
Yes, houstons was fun last weekend. And why do you guys wanna see me and squirrely kiss so bad. Kinda scary, cuz squirrely actually seemed into it. Ha ha..just kidding. But no, I can never imagine myself kissing another girl. I just don?t see why guys get turned on by that kind of stuff. Seriously. Can one of you guys explain that?
Already folks, gotta get back to work (or as new wave calls it?doing nothing).

No comments: