Thursday, January 23

For those of you not interested in watching the superbowl this sunday, there is an Audrey Hepburn marathon on AMC. They will be playing Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, My Fair Lady, Roman Holiday, and How to Steal a Million.

Today I had the day off so I rented The Good Girl and The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys. I liked both, but I think I liked the latter better. There is just something about coming of age stories set in the 70's (kinda like Almost Famous?) that appeals to me...and the animated sequences (Todd McFarlane) are great too.

Pigern, actually i went to target yesterday. thought about getting some new sheets (since they were on sale!). they were light blue and white, kinda polka dotted. in the end, i didn't get them though. have you seen the Swell vintage carry-on? it's navy blue, kinda airport-ish, and the inside is striped. very cute. i got the striped luggage strap....You picked up this month's YM with my future husband on the cover? Thanks!!..oh yeah, it would be a dream of mine to decorate my own place too. I was recently working at the CA Gift Show where you can pick up all kinds of great stuff for your home. I think I would go with a vintage French (toile) theme...

No comments: