Thursday, December 5

Thanks for the bathroom story mac, that entertained me all day. by the way were you blotto when you wrote that last blog? it seems to go from one topic to another...haha....I used to listen to a lot of tooth and nail stuff, but they whored their orginal artists out too, mabye they are getting good again. new wave friendships have to work both ways if only one is doing the work than something is wrong. Christmas shopping blows big time and I haven't even begun, and for that matter I'm not even looking forward to it. My office asked if I wanted to be a part of the secret santa and I said no, they kept bugging me about it so i explained to them that I would probably end up getting someone I don't know. From there I would have to go somewhere near them or talk to someone they know in order to find out what they like. so the lady in charge said and whats wrong with that? I answered with the great line from office space....."Its not that I'm lazy, its just that I don't care" To which she laughed and said, okay I see your point I won't bother you anymore. I figured out about how much time I spent in traffic this year, it made me sad....very very sad......

No comments: