Wednesday, December 18

i went and saw me some tori amos: wonderful show ... she is truly one talented musican. it blows my mind the stuff she can do with a piano. tori's voice is in a class of its own, she can range from high to low and never misses a beat and can i just add she looks great, she is up there with shirley manson and debbie harry for hot chicks :). i was so amazed and in awe by tori, too bad i'm not a bigger tori fan or i would have LOVED it like darth did. don't get me wrong it was a great show but i don't know enough of her music/album to really soak it all in. she did play "sugar" and that totally reminded me of you FTC homie. you use to sing that all the time at the apt ... hee hee.

other thoughts:
yes where is everyone in the house. i guess they all went on a long extended vacation. well if you guys are reading this let me know that you want to be taken off the board and it will be done.
yes pigern - the white stripes are part of the whole tired garage rock thing that is going on ....... blech
hedwig - cool that you saw vic ... ha ha E2E that is too funny. you know me, you and FTC are all still in the house representing, and i guess darth was an honory member of the hall

i'm out ....... too tired to say anything else

music to my ears: china - tori amos ... and i found a new found love for cornflake girl

No comments: