Thursday, December 26

hope everyone had a merry christmas. i did pretty well this year in terms of gifts. i especially loved the calendar juwanna made me that showed him wearing a wig for the month of january. i think i'll take that to work and show off my hunky boyfriend. anyway, the week has been way too boring and relaxing. i've just been bumming around and hardly leaving the house. it feels good not to work for almost 2 weeks. (darth and new wave, you knew i had to throw that in. ha ha)
I haven't seen any movies lately...i just lead the most boring life possible i think. but i do want to see 'catch me if you can', '25th hour', and 'about schmidt'. so if any of you have heard anything bad about these movies, please let me know so i won't waste my money.
what's everyone doing for new years eve? i have no plans whatsoever...if anyone knows of somewhere fun i can go...let me know.

No comments: