Sunday, December 22

hiya everyone. there are so many good holiday movies coming out... i'm so behind. i haven't even seen lotr yet! and i have to, since my men (elijah and orlando) are in it! ahhh! anyway, thanks for the review hedwig on gangs. i wasn't sure if i should see it or not... and now i'm leaning toward not. especially since it's 3 hours long. it takes a rare film for me to sit through that amount of time and not notice. surprisingly for me, chamber of secrets was one of them. it was better than the first and kept my attention throughout. since i haven't had a chance to go to the theatre, i've been watching some of my old dvds. has anyone seen pi? it is a really brilliant film. i even watched the director's commentary, and i rarely do that.
new wave, i know what you mean about christmas. i feel like i'm living in a vacuum. i can't believe christmas is on wednesday because my life is so consumed by work. ((sigh))
oh my friends and i were talking about the vh1 80s series. gosh, it's so addicting. and i love the nostalia. i can't believe the things people use to do... what were they thinking!? i.e. acid wash denim and hair crimping!!! ewww...
has everyone finished their christmas shopping? i passed by the beverly center yesterday and it was a mad house. people are crazy. i would rather order online a few weeks ahead of christmas than wait until the weekend before and fight the masses. but that's just me...
well, hope everyone has a very merry christmas and enjoys the time off to celebrate with family and friends!

No comments: