Tuesday, December 31

Blazing on the 1's and 2's: Foo Fighters - Everlong (Dave Grohl is awesome)

This year is finally ending!!! Yes! A New Year is upon us. So Happy New Year's to everyone, oh and NKOTB you don't have anything to worry about in your hood, no gun fire or anything right? jk, but everyone stay safe tonight.

Top Movies (no order and my list is almost a carbon copy of Darth's)

Jackass the Movie - the guch c'mon and the sea cucumber, I think Chris Pontius deserves best actor for that.
Star Wars Ep. 2 - cause Yoda man, haha I hate that commercial, oh and i'm a nerd too.
Lord of the Rings: Big Boss Man and Akeem the African Dream - the action scenes were great, oh and that elf guy is soo hot....
Red "Angry" Dragon - I was waiting for dirty sanchez, but he never came out, oh and where the heck is buffalo bill, he's cool, GIVE ME BACK MY PRECIOUS OOOOH WEE!
Sweet Home Alabama - It was so sweet, Reese Witherspoon is so great in this cute little romantic comedy.....actually I never saw it, but I can't believe you had to watch this Darth, hahaha. what's wrong with you? are you ambiguously.....? jk.
Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai - It's a few years old now, but it's Forest Whitaker as a samurai. Now that's kick ass. But it's in my top movies for life now.

New Year's Resolutions:
1. Don't become a fob in Korea
2. Read more
3. Stop watching a lot of T.V., actually being a bum
4. Start my career
5. Be a better person/Christian (need people to help me)

No comments: