Monday, December 30

ah new year's resolutions....well i'm not making any official ones, but i did tell myself that once i got back to philly that i would go to the gym more and really WORK HARD on my research. i don't know if either of those will pan out, but I will prolly end up going to the gym--not "more," just go. and i will prolly work on my research...not hard, just work. hehe. that's about it for me. i go back on sunday BOOOOO! :( I don't want to go back. 5 more months...i'll just keep chanting that on the plane ride home. i really don't think I could take staying there another 4-8 years.....yes, I need to be in CA. I like Philly and all but I get wayyyyy too homesick. Maybe it's b/c the redhead and my family are here...and more of my friends are here...I have like 3 friends I go out with there...less variety b/c they go to my school. At least here I have little clumps of friends in various areas around So Cal and they all offer their own little variety of personalities.

Random question: how many of you know what a doctor of osteopathy(D.O.) is or ever heard of osteopathic medicine. 2nd random question: if your answer is yes...how'd you learn about it and what do you think of it? Just wondering. Explaination later. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! toodles.

No comments: