Tuesday, November 5

yes radio is a cool yet bitter song. that's the only song i have from alkaline trio...but well it's a good song so, so what. hehe. Sorry Darth, i didn't vote today. i didn't do an absentee cuz I feel like I would be voting blindly cuz I don't know about the issues...etc etc. I usually vote tho. :) I was working on my USC secondary application for med school. so annoying AND they make you pay 90 bucks after making you go through the hell of answering their redundant stupid questions. Slut and I were talking about the app process and how retarded it is. No wonder why doctors are so synical and anal retentive.....you get the shaft up your arse enough that lil hole starts to close up and your face starts to permanently form a scowl. AFTER you get into medical school IF you get in...you accumulate an enormous amount of debt that could probably pay for a decent house and a car! After you graduate and hopefully pass the boards that cost a sh**load of money also, and HOPEFULLY get matched...you get to earn a crappy salary despite the fact that you work 36 hour days...so it takes you FOREVER to pay back your loans. But don't worry I'm not bitter hehe. So I must really want to be a doctor huh? :) I just wish the system would change somehow. We all deserve better for our efforts. well that's MY two cents. I'm going to go read about the kidney now. Happy urinating everyone!

Now playing on winamp: 'waiting in vain'--annie lennox

No comments: