Sunday, November 10

i'm going to california for thanksgiving and christmas!! hehe. it beats philly...except for maybe seeing the pretty snow. but it doesn't snow a lot here. the christmas thing...i haven't really thought about it that much, but I HAVE thought about it. the red head already got my present...which sux cuz now i feel pressured to get his...but i don't know what to get him. I got him part of his gift and i got his grandma something but that's the extent of the Christmas gifts.

i just watched lilo and stitch for the second time. my friend downloaded it. :) I've been waituing to see it for months now. so cute. :D I've never sen U.S. Marshalls...and now i don't think i'll ever watch it...esp since it's like the Fugitive.

dang man it's only 1130 and i'm getting sleepy. we finally found this filipino restaurant in northeast philly. decent food except the adobo didn't taste/look like adobo....it looked more like teriyaki chicken. everything else was good! and we are all full and fat and sleepy hehe. it made me happy to see my people haha. ok back to my presentation....what fun.

No comments: