Wednesday, November 27

i should be asleep now but eh ....

i was talking to my coworker today about the holidays and christmas and discovered she celebrates it like darth and nick with the whole "whiteness cheese ballish" and i'm thinking hey but she is asian and stuff ... shouldn't she be deprivated of presents, a tree, santa and so on .... then slowly i realized "wait no it is only my family" (pigern i'm looking your way) who does this ... it use to really bug me growing up but as i got older i just hated everything so i didn't even care anymore but a childhood with that whole "whiteness" feel to it would have been nice .....

i really don't like some of my coworkers by the way ... they are such tards ... blech

oh the person in the ad was chia chia pet ... those from brightwood know who i'm talking about and sorry to the other members of the house for this whole inside joke/story thing ...

music to my ears: crash - dave matthews band

No comments: