Thursday, November 7

awesome blog slut! hehe can i be up in the enterage w/ jay-z and his peeps too? I need money for apps! So anyway there's this seminar that's gonna talk about doctor's leaving the profession b/c it's wack and they don't want to practice under the wack ass health care system etc etc...and they were gonna discuss what the medical community can do...how to prepare med students...what med students can do etc etc....i really wanted to go to it-----UNTIL I FOUND OUT IT COSTS 50 bucks! Bastards...greedy ass bastards! hehe they lure us w/ interesting topics, when it's really just a disguise to get them more money! :D

yeah---ack I didn't vote I can't complain...but let's just say I agree w/ slut!

winamp is playing: Take me out of the dark--Gary Valenciano---filipino singer...it's actually a Christian song, but it's really good :)

No comments: