Sunday, October 27

that angel's game was awesome...and this coming from a person who doesn't even really like baseball. i had a family party while it was on and all the guys; my cousins, uncles and the red-head(only white person in the house btw haha) were all up on the TV...I was talking to my friend that came to see me but half watching the game. I watched the first 6 innings and thought "oh well, that sux" hehe..but then all of a sudden they got some runs. It was just cool to hear ppl cheering in my house all loud...hehe and the red head yelling out "yes!!!!" like 4 times and pumping his fists. :P I'm gonna watch tonight b4 my flight. I hope it will be over by 8...just cuz my flight is at 920..and I'd have to leave by then. Ontario airport is sooooooooo much better than LAX....no traffic. Just get off and go...i love it. totally worth the extra 50-70 bucks.

So I'm off to Philly again. I have a 2 hour layover in Vegas. I'm gonna play another 5 bucks on the quarter slots in hopes of winning me some laundry money haha. I jacked all my mom's quarters for my laundry. Surprisingly she had a lot...I think I can bust 2 loads w/ the quarters I have now!

To Slut and New Wave and New Wave's sister, I'm pretty sure you're on this blog but I still haven't figured out which one you are....I am actually guessing Pigern...am I correct? Anyway, thanks for coming out to my bday thingie. Sorry Slut I didn't know you were leaving too or else I woulda sed good bye when I sed it to New Wave. I hope you guys had fun...that long island iced tea tore me up. Anyway, time to go pack now. I had a great week...dont...want...to go.....back! :(

random thought: I want a lap top.

No comments: