Sunday, October 20

thanks darth for the bday wishes. are you coming to my thing on friday? new wave, did you yell at slut enough so that he will go? hehe
i just finished my chart for vasculitis...we split up the lectures and that's the one i had to do. pretty easy. i have 2 more lectures to go for heart...then lung tomorrow...bleh.

i want to see both of those movies....and all i think of when i see naomi watts is friggin mullholland drive and how utterly disturbing and weird and incomprehensible that movie was...sorry hehe. However, I do want to see the Ring and punch drunk love....i will for sure see the ring this week w/ the red head, but he and I also want to watch barbershop...and I only have a week in CA soooo we'll see. No doubt i'll see PDL when I get back tho.

Ok i'm all hopped up on coffee so I might as well put it to good use and get some information in this tiny brain of mine.

No comments: