Sunday, October 6

hey everyone. 4 articles down 5 to go...i'm learning a lot about menopause tho hehe. so if you ladies have any questions hehe. i also have to finish my powerpoint presentation on menopause too. bleh! sorry i don't have anything more to talk about. i got my mcat scores back...got the exact same score as i got last time i took it. what a waste. i went through a 2 day depression and aimless wandering. i'm ok now.....but everyone pray for me that i get into a medical school. And if you're feeling extra religious pray some more that i can miraculously get into a California medical school. I don't think I can pray for that cuz it would really be asking for too much hehe.
i haven't been following any of what the outside world is goign through right now....so I dont' really know about the Angels or music haha. but congrats to angel's fans...cuz i heard they won and beat out the yankees from the redhead. well back to the joys of menopause....hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings oh my!

i like the new look of the webpage. :) good job new wave. thumbs up!

winamp is spitting out: first track of the amelie soundtrack...

No comments: