Thursday, September 5

yeah I watched AI last night. For some reason I think Seacrest will get the job again...i think because he is annoying. I don't think Brian Dunkleman is all that bad, at least he doesn't look very happy doing his job hehe and that says something about him hehe. Ryan just looks like a dumbass smiling and talking out of his ass. I thought the performances were good last night tho. Dang I can't believe they're gonna hve the final 30(!) tour. Some of those 30 really sucked...hell ppl on the top 10 sucked.

hmmm i had wanted to talk about something else besides this when I went on the blog page...hmmm how fragile short term memory is hehe.

anyway to darth's question: i will be looking forward to the last season of FRIENDS, W&G, and Scrubs...all on the same night which is awesome. mmm other than that....i doubt I'll watch anything else. I wanna see the season premiere of Frasier. I want to watch last season of 24 or at least the pilot ep...just to see what all the hype was about. Each ep was an hour of the 24 hours he had to find his daughter or somethign right? Did he find his daughter? What the hell are they gonna do for next season? Just wondering if anyone watched it.

has anyone seen Amelie? it's good..the soundtrack is good too. :)

quote of the day: "my spoon is too big.................my spOOn is too big!.............my spoon is too BIG!.............IIIII AAM A BANANA!"----anyone seen spike and mike's? hehe~~REJECTED

No comments: