Friday, September 27

hey everyone. just got home from work...hmm that's really all i have to say about that hehe. anyway, i was just thinking about my friends here. for some reason i got appointed to plan our outings this year. last year it was my friend melissa cuz she was all itchin to go out ( i think she didn't get to go out or party enough when she was in undergrad and she's trying to live it up now....) but how did I become this person who has to plan everything? And it's not like there's anything I really wanna do out here. I don't like the club scene all that much. I need to go out dancing like once a month but that's it. I can only take so much of annoying girls who are deprived of attention so they dress like hoochies and get drunk. So I go once a month and get my dance on, but that's all i need. I think I'm getting old. I just wanna stay home and sleep haha or go to a movie and go eat dinner.

the red head started school at UCR today...he says he hates it....HATES IT...he sed it's like twice as big as it was last year so it's all crowded and he sed the ppl there are annoying...big surprise huh? hehe. i feel so bad for him....onnneee more year.

i learned a new expression today. my coworked sed it's from detroit. They say "kick rocks" which means "get out of my face" and I suppose it all really boils down to "F*** off!" hehe. So I've been saying it all day today. It sounds so juvenile...like "i'm rubber you're glue!" type language.

Ok i'm gonna lay down cuz I'm tired and lazy. :)

Winamp is spitting out: Gin Blossoms "I found out about youuuuuuuuu"

No comments: