Friday, September 20

Hey everyone, been a while since i posted so let me look back and see what everyone has been talking aboot...Lets see, mac whats in my 8 track right now. (i do have an 8 track if anyone wants it by the way) i've been listening to some elliot smith, and dave matthews a lot lately and some doors but those are all older people so i can't really say its "new music." Due to my super cool computer I really can't dl anything right now so i haven't been finding any new music of late, another sad thing in my super sad life, haha....don't worry looking into getting a new computer, probably a dell, anyone have any suggestions for me? looking forward to the camping trip to a certain extent this weekend but i'm sure it will not be a smooth trip and some stupid thing will cause tension during the trip, my goal is still to wander off and get lost. Today is my day off and how did i spend it you ask? Taking my car up to get serviced which i found out will cost about 500 dollars, super sweet i know...moving on i haven't seen nor do i care to see the greek wedding and i know i won't watch the crappy cbs show they are now making. Its a simple story how it got so big is mind boggling. answers to the 3 questions new wave: capitol hill, dodger front office, ESPN, cds: nevermind, unplugged in NY, DM101, wedding: vegas, beach, nice church somewhere. Here is another question for you all: how do you deal with someone who is both a friend and a coworker, in that i mean if they mess up at work are you in any way obliged to have their back or do you completely forget about them? just curious to how others view this dilemna. okay word up

No comments: