Thursday, September 26

Currently listening to: Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Hey did anyone other than darth and I see the Celebrity Stunt Challenge thing on Monday? Man that was awesome, just because of our good old buddy Dennis Rodman. If you didn't hear about it his stunt was to drive off a cliff and be pulled out by a chord. So that was done and he was pulled out successfully, and the momentum pulled him outward so he was stoked and screaming oh ya! hell ya! oh ya!.........OH SHIT!!! So after he was pulled outward he came swinging back into the side of the cliff and hit his face against the wall, he was wearing a helmet, but for some odd reason he wasn't yelling anymore. Pretty funny stuff, I think I heard the announcer say he was knocked out. Haha. Oh well. In other basketball related news. I saw Shaq O' Neal at a bar yesterday. He's not as big as I thought he would be. I didn't go up to him or anything even though it was a small bar, but I think he had enough drunken idiots around him on his tip anyways. Must suck to go somewhere and not be able to just chill out. But then again must not suck to make tons of money playing basketball. Alright peace.

No comments: