Saturday, August 24

Currently listening to: Pixies - Where Is My Mind?

Whoa i'm lost in the entire Nick conversation, but hope you're aight. Secondly, I don't know who cheebo is, but welcome.

Moving on now. Emo is cool? How can it be cool to be depressed and have no self esteem? These kids get screwed around by girls/boys or get picked on by others and drown themselves in this music just to feel better. Don't get me wrong, there are the good songs along with the bad ones, and yes music is supposed to be an outlet for whatever you interpret it as, but some of this isht is depressing. I am not here to say emo is good or bad, but about it being the in thing now though, that is a bunch of horse crap. Yes people are now following bands such as Dashboard Confessional, because they think Chris Carraba is gay**...er cool because he wears his heart on his sleeve. That is so lame. He is a smart guy for cashing in on these little high school kids that know no better than to follow the "trends", but this guy is a pompous arrogant ass. If you don't believe me go read some of the articles where he is interviewed or those televised on MTV. Well I guess my discussion on emo turned into why Chris Carraba sucks. Sorry people, well at least some of you will enjoy this.

**There is no proof that he is actually gay, but that's my take on him. (Also sorry to the D/C fans in 742, but he just annoys me a great deal.)

No comments: