Tuesday, July 9

Welcome Candy Cane! Lucky that you get to go to warped tour! Why isn't it on a weekend by the way? Just seems like it would be more successful if it were on a saturday or sunday thats just my two cents on the issue. Since yesterday I was talking about warped parents and the names they give their kids (and yes Nick, Mary Christmas is toture), today I couldn't help but notice a recent celebrity son. John Henry Williams was trying to preserve his father, Ted Williams in a cryrogenic state so that in the future he could sell off his DNA and there could be more Ted Williams running around (according to his sister this is exactly what he envisioned). How super warped can this nut case be? He was doing it for pure profit, exploiting his father's celebrity cause he thought he could make an easy buck. John Henry sucks and gets a big BOOOOO........Nick make sure you can get your money back if you don't go to the gym that much at first, you don't want to be out a big bundle......Currently listening to the new Red Hot Chili Peppers Cd through my cubicle (my coworker rushed out to get it). It doesn't seem unbearable like "One Hot Minute" was, but at the same time I'm not hearing anything that makes me want to rush out and get it myself.



No comments: