Thursday, July 11

Time for another rant......I sort feell like Andy Rooney......you ever wonder why you get more peanuts in a mixed nuts jar? okay enough of that, hey juwanna we really miss you over here, much like we miss the plague, hahaha......j/k.........new wave i know what you are trying to do with your name the upper and lower case names but it really isn't working, it looks like one of those tippy names you see on aol, especially cause it ends in girl, no offense or anything, just don't think it looks that good....my two cents......emo kids are soooo cool dorkus, I used to know these two girls who were in love with dashboard confessional like one of them has a button that she no longer wears on her bag, and the other used to have a sticker on their car...hehehehe....I was told how good he was and how much emotion he puts into his music.....I just don't see anything appealing about a 12 year old (yes thats how old he looks) crying, its too 8th grade for me......New wave I never understood why people get mad when a little group they like makes it big, I mean that is their point of making music, any one who says its all about the music if full of crap why else would you live in crappy conditions, get no money to play your music or have to pay others to play a concert? they are trying to make it, if they got big then they fulfilled their dreams. I heard someone say this once and I agree "What do you want them (the band you like) to do sit around and play concerts in your backyard all the time just cause you want them to stay small?" I always found that funny...okay thats enought ranting for today.....snooch to the nooch

No comments: