Friday, July 5

Sweet merciful crap i'm bored....nick i hate you right now, i hate you so very very much....you are probably still sleeping right now, mean while i've been here for three and a half of the suckiest hours of my life.....came in 30 min late, no one noticed, cause no one is here......juwanna i hope you and mac had a very nice evening together and with any luck he put out for you....if not just get him drunk and have your way with him....anyway....sorry i love the cure that pigern is going to the show and you aren't, don't worry you will see them again, just think someone else gets to see them and all their greatness.....okay can i go home now? how bout now? now? this isn't working, i almost look forward to the phone ringing today.....there are some really weird people out there, random thought there.....anyone have any ideas for what I should do tommorrow, so far my fun filled day is taking my car down to change its oil and get my tires rotated, whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know, super exciting....day of DARTH BRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: