Monday, July 29

okay, so i know this pales in comparison to the cure in england, but i will attempt to give a quick rundown on the ben kweller show at the roxy last friday. his set was almost exactly the same as his set on wednesday at chain reaction. opening bands were pony league and my morning jacket (again!). anyway, the drummer from pony league is the drummer from ben's high school band radish. they weren't anything special. the lead singer totally thought he was kurt cobain, whatever. my morning jacket hurts my eyes and ears. that's all i have to say about them. luckily, my friend and i scored a table in the vip section (one of the only tables that actually wasn't reserved by the Beautiful People), so we were surrounded by people i HATE.

celeb sightings: selma blair (like), kirsten dunst (ehh), and ben lee (love!) conversing with one another, nick (like) from Freaks and Geeks leaving in his brand new white ford explorer.

new wave, you are so right. I HATE MASS EMAILS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!! I GET THEM ALL THE TIME AND I JUST AUTOMATICALLY DELETE THEM BC THEY ARE A BIG WASTE OF MY TIME.

see ya

No comments: