Monday, July 15

Hey Peeple Of the Old School.

Was trying to think of something deep to write but once again creativity escapes me. However random song lyrics always see to find a way to fill the head and resonate within the emotional tip so I'll begin (and end) with this...

When does love change a man?
When his heart is held in your hands.
He'll close his eyes.
He'll take the bait that you're creating as he's slipping under.
And all along, through the storms so strong.
He will not hear the thunder.
He'll close his eyes...

Fire and Theft – Game 9

Makes me believe that people can really touch the soul if ya hit the right chord. Music as message? Surely. Message as meaning. Definitely. Meaning as Truth. Truth in love. Love in Truth. Interchangeable. Truth in music. Repeat. I believe this is the equation of life. Don't ask me why but songs simple lyrics like this make it all so easy to understand. Good night all and good dreams.

Love and Bass,
-E

No comments: