Monday, July 8

Finally Darth Bronger has returned to 742 evergreen ter. haha.....its been a long time since I last blogged, crappy computer not running to smoothly at home.....Something has always bothered me and today its bothering me a little more than usual maybe one of you guys can help me....why do parents give their children such warped names? Celebs are notorious for this (i.e. jett travolta, talollah and scout willis and the most recent kydd ducovony) but today I came across a name on our waiting list at work that takes the cake...now I'm used to the weird vietnamese names like bich phuc or something along those lines but today i came across a man who's name is Semen Rufkin, yes thats right his name is Semen, and his application states he was born in this country, so his parents purposely gave him this name. How many jokes and embarressing situations did this guy have to deal with......parents can be so cruel.

No comments: