Thursday, June 27

hey there, traffic bad this morning got in late, my co-workers covered for me so the higher ups are none the wiser....bowled decent last night scores: 149, 169(hehe) and 191, my handicapp was a 9, so I only reached my avg once on the night......okay seriously nick edney i don't watch gilmore girls, i saw part of one episode when i was hanging out with i love the cure, and it was one of the crappiest 30 min of my life, that I can never have back........hey juwanna you missed a good south park tape it this weekend if you can, you won't regret it...........as for amoeba records thing, and this goes for all record store, these people have no lives and it makes me not want to buy music from them, they are arrogant and talk down to you....so eh to them.........did everyone get boba but me? i'm so jealous.....sniff.........been playing a lot of PS2, i think my thumb has a blister....okay i guess i'll work now, meeting in a few, thats all my ramblings for now...nooch

No comments: